SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Friday 28 December 2012

Sonu Nigam - I Am A happier Person!

Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam has left no stone unturned. From charting out some epic hindi songs to collaborating with international heavyweights like Britney Spears, Jermaine Jackson and now Avicii. He lets us in on his upcoming album, Bollywood work and more. Excerpts:

How did the collaboration with Avicii come about?
I had heard of Avicii. But I had no clue that he was so popular. His team had approached me and then we ended up recording the song in May and shot the video in 10 days.

What’s in store for your fans?

I don’t have fans, I have fanatics. They’re like Sonuholics!! I’m doing very select work in Bollywood and I’m focusiing on my independent music. It’s been four years since my last album. So now, whatever I do is not just for the sake of work, I am aware that I am responsible to my myriad fans.

Another album in the pipeline?
Yes. This one is an English album. The first track is the track in collaboration with Avicii. The second one is a complete English track composed by Jud Friedman -— the international legend who composed the track Run to You by Whitney Houston. I will release the second single soon and the album by January.

You’re known for some timeless romantic numbers. Do you like that association/tag?
Most of the romantic songs I have sung have become a benchmark! But the only tag I want to wear is that of a versatile singer.

You’ve been around for so long now... How have things changed between then and now?
I’ve reached the point where I want to take control of work and life. I’ve seen the days when I used to record live with multiple artistes in the studio, and work without food/water. Now I don’t have to worry about what next. I give a lot of importance to myself now. Earlier it used to be only work. I was insecure. I wanted fame, money, security... Today I’m a happier person than what I was say 10 years ago. I keep myself stress-free.

That story would make for a good book... planning to pen one down?
I might one day, you know! Each time I have an interesting thought/line I take voicenotes or sms/email it to my sister.

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_im-a-happier-person-sonu-nigam_1782584

No comments:

Post a Comment