SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Sunday 24 June 2012

Sonu Nigam's New Hit Song To Ft In 'Pavitra Rishta'


MUMBAI, June 24 -- Trust Ekta Kapoor to do something new. The film and TV producer is taking her mantra to another level by fusing her hit TV shows, Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV) and Bade Achche Lagte Hai (Sony Entertainment TV), with a new song from her upcoming film, Kya Superkool Hai Hum.

Singers Sonu Nigam and Kailash Kher have sung two different versions of a number, Shirt da button. And now, in a bid to promote the song, Ekta has decided to put Sonu's version in Pavitra Rishta (shot with Arjun and Purvi) while Bade Achche... will see Kailash's rendition, shot with Ram and Priya.

"I am shooting special montages to introduce the songs at the right points. They will start off with very romantic moments in both the shows. It's my favourite song from the film because it's a bit quirky. In fact, it's my father Jeetendra's favourite song too because it's a heartland sort of song," says Ekta.

While Kailash's version will be aired on June 27 with Bade Achche..., Sonu's version will be seen in Pavitra Rishta a week later.

"I am personally confident about the song. And that's why I feel it's the best platform. I wouldn't have promoted the song if I didn't like it," explains Ekta.

Also, get set for flash mobs, courtesy Ekta. To promote another song, Dil garden garden, from the same film, she is set to host flash mobs across the city.

"The idea is to create a sensation by having flash mobs in different gardens in the city. In fact, it has taken me by surprise, because people have started accosting me regarding the song," says Ekta.

Source: http://india.nydailynews.com/article/b65ab4e6b294b45de98bcebbec901ee8/ekta-brings-film-songs-to-small-screen
HT Media Limited


No comments:

Post a Comment