SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sonu Nigam & Bickram Ghosh Are Sooper Se Oopar!

The singer and tabla player Bickram Ghosh swill compose music for a film for the first time
He is the voice behind more than 4,000 songs and several Hindi, Punjabi and Kannada pop albums, some of which he has also composed the music for.

And now Mirror has learnt that singer Sonu Nigam has paired up with Bickram Ghosh, a tabla player who dabbles in both Hindustani classical as well as fusion music to turn music director for a feature film for the very first time.

The film in question is Shekhar Ghosh's Sooper Se Ooper and Sonu and Bickram will be composing the music for it.

Sonu confirmed the news, saying, "Yes, Bickram and I have teamed up. We are very strict about what kind of projects we will do. When Shekhar narrated the script, it was something we couldn't say no to. In fact, when you talk to Shekhar, he will tell you that I heard the script more number of times than the lead actor."

Why such a step at this juncture of his career? Sonu said in his defence, "I think today, the scenario in the music industry has changed. Earlier, there was a lot of filmipana in people and working with them wasn't my cup of tea. Today, it is lot better. Also, the paradigm shift in 2009, when I shifted to America, living there alone, disconnected with everyone, I heard a lot of different kind of music there and it helped me understand how to put together different types of music as I am used to programming."

He added that Bickram and he are simultaneously working on another film Jal directed by Girish Malik although they are not sure which one will hit the floors first.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/music/news-and-interviews/Sonu-Nigam-Bickram-Ghosh-team-up/articleshow/12259167.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment