SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Saturday 24 December 2011

Sonu Nigams Heart Still Beats For Delhi!


Born and brought up in Delh-Faridabad, singing sensation Sonu Nigam kindles a special feeling for the national capital in his heart. In a candid chat with 'Delhi Desire' he shares his childhood memories and Delhi days….

Memories of Delhi
The word ‘Delhi’ always reminds me of my childhood days. Whenever I think about my city, my lips curve into a smile reminiscing those fun-filled days.

My Delhi friends
I have a group of awesome foursome –myself, my childhood friends Kailash Chandni, Chintan Nigam and my first cousin Anurag Mohan. Whenever we sit together, we just have a blast sharing old childhood memories.

Emporio is special
My uncle, aunts and other relatives stay in Delhi. Whenever I visit Delhi, I have to take a day off from my busy schedule to spend time with them. Usually, I do not get much time for shopping in Delhi. But once I had purchased some good stuffs from Emporio mall at Vasant Kunj and I really liked them.

Delhiites are awesome
Delhi is truly ‘Dilwalon ki nagri’. People are good here. But personally I think they need to increase their level of patience as there is always a chance for improvement for everyone, be it humans or a city.

Dhaba cum restaurant
My family friends, Sandeep and Monia Yadav, are settled in Delhi for the past 17-18 years. Whenever I visit Delhi I go to their place. Instead of going to any dhaba or restaurants, I prefer to sit at their place and have a fun.

I get confused
Delhi has undergone huge changes. The mode of transportation and roads have changed, flyovers are coming up here and there. The metro-service has changed the look of Delhi. Though the city has become more organised, the changes confuse me.

Source: http://post.jagran.com/my-heart-still-beats-for-delhi-sonu-nigam-1324547020

No comments:

Post a Comment