SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sonu Nigam, Family & Bipashaa At Lalbaugcha Raja

It was Bipasha Basu's desire to visit Lalbaugcha Raja this year with her mother Mamta, her manager Tanujaa Mehra, Madhuri (hairdresser) and Safar (spotboy).

The Times of India arranged for her to attend the aarti. She arrived at the venue at 8 pm, wearing a Manish Malhotra ensemble. Word of her arrival spread quickly and the security guards had a tough time keeping the crowd at bay. Bips was initially nervous but performed the aarti along with Sonu Nigam, wife Madhurima and son Nevaan. Sonu even sang the aarti.

Said Bipasha, "For the past six years, maa has wanted me to take her to visit Lalbaug Cha Raja. So this year I took a day off from work for her, as TOI arranged the visit for me. We braved the traffic and reached on time, but as I stepped out of the car I realised that there was a sea of people around us. There were a few scary minutes but somehow we got in. It was chaos, but once we were in front of the mangal murti all my tension vanished."

She adds, "It was a magical experience. Sonu Nigam sang the aarti and so many prayed together. The cops, armed guards and volunteers are doing a great job there. I will surely visit next year too!"

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bipasha-Sonu-at-Lalbaugcha-Raja/articleshow/9883695.cms#write

No comments:

Post a Comment