SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Friday 19 August 2011

Sonu Nigam & Jay Sean To Collaborate!

British-Indian singer songwriter, Jay Sean’s first ever collaboration with an Indian singer will be a single with Sonu Nigam. Jay confirms, “I’ve been a huge fan of Sonu Nigam since a long time. I love Bollywood music and listen to it regularly. I’ve always liked Sonu’s voice. So when I met him recently, we decided to work together.” The song, titled The One…, will be released in India and all over the world. “It is about a guy who meets a girl in a nightclub and then goes on to prove to her that she is ‘the one’ for him,” reveals Jay. The single will hit the market in a month’s time.

“I recorded my part of the song in the US. Sonu did his bit in India itself.” Also, Jay doesn’t rule out the possibility of doing more collaborations with Indian singers.

“I like singers like Adnan Sami and Udit Narayan for their voice. In the future, I plan to work in India more often. So you never know, I may be working with more Indian singers soon,” he says.

Jay first hit headlines in India in 2004, with the release of his song Stolen, from the album, Me Against Myself. The song became a major hit in India, primarily because of Bipasha Basu, who featured in the video. “We haven’t recorded a video for The One…, as yet. But we may shoot it with a Bollywood actor because of their beautiful faces. I will be in India soon to work on it,” says Jay. The singer is currently touring India to perform at the Bacardi Like It Live event, which will be held at Hard Rock Café tonight. Recently, he was voted one of the most liked artistes on the brand’s Facebook page.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Jay-Sean-Sonu-Nigam-collaborate/Article1-734593.aspx
----------------------------------------------------
British-Indian singer and songwriter Jay Sean confirms with Desi Hits! that he will be collaborating with the famous Sonu Nigam!

Sonu Nigam told us exclusively, " Am really happy to be collaborating with Jay since I have a special connection with him. I love him for being the first Indian from the UK, to have broken so successfully world wide. I'm proud of him. He's a cool guy and I still remember how respectfully he met me when I met him in May 2009".

Source: http://www.desihits.com/news/view/it-s-confirmed-jay-sean-and-sonu-nigam-to-collaborate-20110818

No comments:

Post a Comment