SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sonu Nigaam Will Always Be My Mentor - Piyush Kapoor

Singer and the contestant on Sony TV's show X Factor Piyush Kapoor reacts after his elimination from the show.

Not at all feeling let down by Sonu Nigam, his mentor on the show who also voted him out, Piyush says, " I don't really have any plans when I return home. I will continue singing with my band," says he. Speaking about his experience of training under an accomplished singer lie Sonu Nigam, Piyush says, "Sou Sir is awesome and I admire the versatility of his voice. He is capable of singing any style and I really learnt a lot from him. The most important thing is confidence that he built up in me. During my performance I used to think that I am the king of the song and the audiences sitting are uneducated about it. That's why my previous performances turned out to be great." Ask him if he is disappointed with Sonu Nigam for having voted him out and Piyush says, "Not at all because the next moment he voted me out, he came up to me and said sorry. I felt really awkward that such a great singer was coming to me and apologizing. I would choose Sonu Ji as my mentor always. I knew that the performance I gave was not really appealing. Frankly speaking I did not expect to be in the bottom two after last week. And for the same reason I was not very careful in selecting the songs. And on that day too my song selection wasn't good. I guess I should have selected a better song for my performance because even I felt the disconnection with the song during my performance," says Piyush on the hindsight. Remind him that Sanjay Leela Bhansali supported him a lot and Piyush says, "I am really grateful that such big celebrities are supporting me and they believe in my talents. I am really happy that they have been great judges till the end." Although his parents are disappointed that Piyush is out of the show Piyush is thankful that his parents have accepted it well and are supporting him now. On the chances of who will win X Factor, Piyush says,"I would like to see Nirmiti and Deewana in the finals."

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-will-always-choose-Sonu-ji-as-my-mentor-Piyush-Kapoor/articleshow/9283289.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment