SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sonu Nigam Is A mad Genius Bhansali


The common factor in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Saawariya and Guzarish other than producer director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the powerful music. And the man behind the melodious creations, Sanjay Bhansali now dons the role of a judge on Sony's mega show X-Factor. Sanjay reveals his reasons to be on the show, what he learnt from Sonu and how he loves people mimicking him

Why did you choose to judge X-Factor?
The concept, format and platform of the show is huge. X-Factor is a mega show, something I have never seen. It is bigger than any film I have done and the canvas totally blew me away. I was shocked and surprised with the level, grandeur, scope and reach of the show. Moreover, when I heard about the production team and my co-judges, I knew I had to be on the show

How excited are you about being a part of X-Factor?
I am truly looking forward a rocking experience. I feel X-Factor is phenomenal. I love music and being associated with music via a music reality show is a dream come true for me. What better could it be?

What is the goal of X-Factor?
The goal is to find that one fabulous voice that blows us all over- a performer that takes India forward. We need a superb voice and with such great talent as judges- as we can't get better than Sonu and Shreya- I hope the audience is in sync with us. I have enjoyed my associated with Sony in the past and now as well. We [judges] have laughed, cried, entertained and been entertained by the contestants on the show.

How has the experience been with Sonu Nigam?
Sonu is a mad genius who is funny, witty, and full of jokes and puns. He has a superb take on contestants and a brilliant command his craft. Interacting with him, I have begun talking more than I used to.


Were you surprised to see Shreya as a judge?
Yes, I was pleasantly surprised as she has grown in front of my eyes. The beautiful Shreya has soared in the music industry and I feel extremely proud of my association with her. I felt emotional to see her beside me judging in this competition.

You have fabulous soundtrack in your movies. Have you learnt music in life?
No, in a music class, if that's what you mean. But I learnt music from lots of people I have heard Lataji, Rafi Saab, Kishore Kumar Saab and numerous other superb singers. I learnt about music listening to jingles too. My understanding of music has come from various songs I have heard over the years. I love music and don't leave any opportunity to learn, understand, talk or hear more music. I am constantly learning.

Why haven't you worked with Sonu Nigam before in your films?
Well, Lataji is the Goddess of music and I have not worked with her yet either. But that is all luck and destiny. After meeting and talking to Sonu and knowing all about him, I hope I get an opportunity in the near future to work with him. There is no doubt about his talent. I am a huge fan of his voice. And now after being with him in X-Factor, I am a fan of Sonu, the person, too.

Why do you think people make fun of you at award shows or mimic your movies
I think because they love me a lot and that gesture is to show their love. I have a serious side but I have a fun side too, which not many people know about. I can take a joke. Sonu is so funny that being with him on the show, I have learnt to laugh more. People who make fun of me are doing it in humour.

Source: http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sanjay-Bhansali-Sonu-is-a-mad-genius&aid=2909

No comments:

Post a Comment