SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Monday 6 June 2011

I Can't Sing alongside Sonu Nigam - Sanjay Leela Bansali


Filmmaker and recently turned music composer, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has refused to sing for a gala that will unveil X Factor Season One’s finalists on Sony Entertainment. Even though he is the judge on the singing reality show and the channel is planning to rope in big artistes from Bollywood, the fi lmmaker is adamant.

Several international artistes like Jennifer Lopez are also being considered, but no names have been finalised yet. “Jhalak Dikkhlaa Jaa’s first season was the first show I judged on TV, but I didn’t dance on it. I interacted and enjoyed myself with some of the finest people from the industry. Similarly, I love music, I compose and even hum songs, but that doesn’t mean I will sing on stage for a national audience,” says Bhansali.

“I can’t even begin to imagine what I will sound like when I’m made to sing alongside Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam and infinitely talented contestants. I think the stage belongs to my co-judges and the participants, not me.” Sanjay would rather stick to singing in his bathroom and humming along with the Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar and Manna Dey classics that he listens to in his car. “All those good ole’ songs that I grew up with, have given me a fantastic ear for music,” he adds.

When asked which songs he likes to sing, Sanjay pinpoints ‘Abhi na jao chhod kar…’ from Dev Anand’s Hum Dono (1961). Considering it’s a romantic song and romance has been a strong element in all of Sanjay’s films, has he ever sung the song for anyone?

“Yes, I have,” blushes Sanjay. “I’ve sung this song to someone special several times. I still sing the song, whether the person is around or not. But hey, I’m not naming the mysterious Miss. Let her identity remain hidden

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/I-won-t-sing-on-stage-Bhansali/Article1-706319.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment