SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Saturday 28 May 2011

Why The Judges Wanted To Be A Part Of X Factor ??


X Factor India is all set to make its debut on Indian television after entertaining 24 countries and millions of viewers. The first episode will be broadcast on May 29 on Sony TV. The audition episodes will be seen throughout the week on all days at 9 pm from May 29 till June 4. In the week later the top 12 finalists will feature in Galas from June 10 onwards, every Friday and Saturday at 9 pm. The show will have three categories viz. 16-25 years of age, 25 years and above and also groups. There are three judges on the show Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be allotted each category to groom. The show is looking for talent and assures to offer the audience a whole package consisting of vocal ability, charisma and stage presence.

Commenting on what made them want to be a part of this show the three judges cite their own reasons.

Sonu Nigam, “This is not a reality show but a music show. I have done so many shows that I had to at one point stop doing them. The last show I did was Indian Idol Season 2. I have been offered so many shows after that but I never took anything up as they were running after TRPs and would want me to stage fights and walkouts on my fellow judges. X factor is purely about singing and will offer a chance to those talented few who don’t get a chance. I used to sing at weddings in Delhi and used to be paid Rs 150 per day and even after collecting the tips used to take home Rs 250 a day. I have sat outside a lot of composer’s office for hours and hours before getting a chance for playback singing. This show will offer a chance to such talented people to make it big and showcase the talent which made me take up this show.”

Shreya Ghoshal, “I broke into the industry with one such show and this show is giving me a chance to reconnect with myself and remember those days when I was a kid who wore a frock and sang on stage. Also Sonu Nigam used to host that show and Sanjay ji gave me a chance to enter this industry. It’s a great emotional feeling to be a part of this show.”

Sanjay Leela Bhansali, “This show has changed me a lot. I have started talking more to people as I have opened up a lot. I never have worked with Sonu before and this was the first time we are on a show and I totally enjoy his company as he is very funny and entertaining. It’s great to see a girl who I had given a chance sitting next to me in the judge’s seat. My films are musical and that’s why I have probably been offered this show.”

With such talented judges we are hoping to see the bar raised for participants too.

Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/why-judges-wanted-be-part-x-factor

No comments:

Post a Comment