SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sonu Niigaam: Ready For The Guinness Book Records!


Sonu Niigaam needs no introduction today!! The man is recognized all over the globe for his immense contribution as a singer. But what awaits him now is a unique distinction of getting listed in the Guinness World Records..

Sonu who will soon be back on the television scenario as the judge of Sony Entertainment Television's musical reality show X Factor, recently revealed to us about the letter he got from the Guinness World Records..

We heard that he has created a record of sorts in the movie Tees Maar Khan by singing a particular song in 54 different voices.

Talking on the same Sonu had to say this, "Yes, I know I have created a record of singing a song with 54 different vocals in a particular song for which I have even received a letter from Guinness world records. But the thing is that they want the recorded proof of 54 different voices, which has to be recorded differently".

"I have not got time to record this, but I will surely be doing it once I am done with my prior commitments and present projects", promises Sonu.

This would be one big achievement for the talented man, and we hope he gets his name listed in the Records column very soon..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
Source: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8976-sonu-nigam-guinness-record-round-the-corner.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment