SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Monday 21 March 2011

Sonu Niigaam Is Very Humble - Aditya Narayan


Aditya Narayan returns to anchoring with X Factor

How do you think X factor will make a mark in the minds of the audiences?

I am extremely delighted to be a part of the biggest singing reality show on Indian television. X Factor refers to the indefinable something that makes for star quality, so if you have it in you, come and show your talent. We are the 21st country launching this iconic show and contestants here won’t have an age bar. Also, we have different genres of singing like ghazal, devotional, etc. So this show will provide unlimited entertainment to the audiences.

Will you have a special look in the show?

My look in the show will be contemporary and I have a stylist helping me with it. Also, I will be wearing oodles of charm!!

Who is your favourite singer?

There are many singers I like but I love Sunidhi Chauhan, Sonu Niigaam, Sukhwinder Singh and Shreya Ghoshal because they are sensational.

What is your take on Sonu Niigaam as judge?

He is very humble and like an older brother to me. He has immense experience judging reality shows and I think he is the perfect candidate to judge X-factor. I feel the contestants will come out as better singers and performers after their interaction with him on X-Factor.

What are your future projects apart from this show?

I am happy the way my career has shaped up. Right now, I am just concentrating on this show and my singing but there would be an acting project starting next year

Source: http://www.planetradiocity.com/musicreporter/celebrity-interview-details.php?interviewid=546&title=I%20love%20Sunidhi%20Chauhan%20:%20Aditya%20Narayan&pgno=2

No comments:

Post a Comment