SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Friday 11 March 2011

Sonu Niigaam Is On Cloud Nine!


Singer Sonu Niigaam is on cloud nine, post the super success of a filmy number that he sang in 54 variations. He also crooned at the opening ceremony of the Cricket World Cup in Dhaka and sang with international musician Bryan Adams during rehearsals.

Now the singer is back on a music reality show after a short hiatus. Niigaam had earlier judged a couple of music reality shows, but he says that they were primarily for kids.

Ask him what kept him away from judging more mature singing shows and he says, “Initially, I was hesitant about the show because I don’t trust music shows. The team approached me about three months ago and I had refused. I felt that all reality shows go the TRP route and influence responses and circumstances. Music is too pure for me and I don’t want to pollute it.”

He further adds, “At first I thought that X-Factor would be like that too. But then when I saw the international shows and then I realised that this was different, which is why I agreed to be a part of it.”

Of late, Niigaam has been making frequent trips to the US. Talking about it, he says, “Los Angeles is like my second home. I felt peaceful when I was there for some time. I got time to analyse my life and realise what I should be doing. I started at a very young age so I wanted to take time off to do things that I like. Also, I met many international musicians there.”

Niigaam is a content father and says that he feels elated that his son Neevan has sung with Lata Mangeshkar, “Neevan is a very bright kid. He likes to sing, play and do Judo. I feel Neevan is very blessed to have sung with Lataji,” he signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment