SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Monday 22 November 2010

Play That Kannada Mix


We’ve heard tracks in Bollywood as well as Tamil and Telugu industries being remixed and added to the soundtracks. With Sanju Weds Geetha, Sandalwood joins the trend with its first official mix. The title track, sung by Sonu Niigaam, has been remixed by DJ TT.

Says TT, “I was approached by Nagashekhar (the film’s director), who wanted to do something novel with the soundtrack. He asked me to mix the track keeping in flavour the original vocals. We had a couple of sittings and here’s the track today.”

Lead actor, Ramya, is seemingly elated. “We’ve seen Tamil films having such amazing mixes of songs like Where Is The Party Tonight. I’m glad that we’ve finally got the first official mix in Sandalwood. Trust me, when I first heard it, I couldn’t stop tapping my feet,” says Ramya, who along with Nagashekhar and co-star Srinagara Kitti are partaking in some unique promotions.

From reality shows to dates with Ramya to the lead pair walking the ramp and attending major events in the city. “The film is something that will touch your hearts. We’re continuing a story that was one of the biggest blockbusters in Kannada film history, Shankar Nag’s Geetha. The film is heart-warming and I can assure you of a good watch. This is why we’re going all out to promote the film and draw people’s attention towards it,” says Ramya.

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_play-that-kannada-mix_1468517

No comments:

Post a Comment