SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sonu Niigaam To Launch Book !!


Tell us something about License to Live? License to Live is an inspirational thriller. It is a story that takes you on a journey of finding the path of true greatness. Greatness is best expressed in the present tense and engulfs every thought, every action that takes place in the present moment. Greatness does not lie in the past deed and neither is it a future promise, greatness is found only in what you do ‘now’ and the book brings out the message of success and fulfillment through this fable.

From where did you get the inspiration for this one? I knew I had to write the second book and I had a few stories in my head. So I took a break for 10 days and began to write. I discarded two stories after the first chapter and stuck to this one. License to Live as a concept came about in an argument with a friend who was haggling me to get a drivers license (since I was driving without one) and my contention was that a license should be to live life because we live our lives much more recklessly than we drive.

That’s when I said that one should have a test and exam for living and get a license to live than drive! A lot of people, especially youngsters, are getting interested in motivational books.

Do you see it as a healthy trend? Reading is a very healthy trend, at every age. I feel that if youngsters are leaning towards motivational books then it is even better because in today’s age of information and networking what is missing is guidance and that is what self-help books provide.

Your success mantra, as given in the book? My success mantra is live in the moment. To learn from the past and to have defined aspirations for the future, I focus on the present.

So what’s next? The book is already out in the stores and we are doing a formal launch with Sonu Niigaam. For me, he truly symbolises greatness and he will bless my book again. I am also planning to launch DVDs along with the book by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment