SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Friday 20 August 2010

Sonu Niigaam & Nikita Model On The Ramp At Surana Show At the India International Jewellery Week !!!!


Blame it on the traffic bottleneck. Sonu Niigaam, Twitter exitter and songster whose losing his kool a little too often recently, showed up to add his bit of dazzle.

Ahhh, pity, his starry entry was a little too late… as his sibling Nikita Nigam, had already earned her maiden share of the spotlight and sashayed off!

In a stunning orange and black sari ensemble, Nikita graced the ramp as showstopper for 'Surana Gems and Jewellery' at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) convened at suburban Mumbai.

"It took me an hour and a half to get here thanks to the traffic jam," said Sonu. "It's a pity that I missed seeing my sister Nikita walk the ramp. She's eleven and a half years younger to me and for us, it's a double celebration since she was announced winner in the music contest which happened a day before."

Recounting a precious phase of his life, Sonu said, "Earlier, when I'd come down to Mumbai from Delhi, I saw that a majority of the people here used to wear many gold chains and bracelets. And so, once I started earning and making good money, I also went ahead and purchased many gold chains. I used to wear them proudly, since I felt that Mumbai was all about showing off how much gold you had. It meant that you were rich and financially strong. But over the years, I realised that it was looking too flashy. I altered by style and turned subtle."


http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/97728/Sonu-Its-double-celebration-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment