SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sonu Niigaam Comes and Conquers !!


The fabulous singer with wonderful manners Sonu Niigaam came to Bangalore for his first audio release in Kannada and conquered the hearts of guests.
He was the centre of attraction at Yogaraj Bhat ‘Pancharangi’ audio release.

He was here because of positive vibrations he carry with music director Mano Murthy, lyricist Jayanth Kaikini – for these two Sonu Niigaam has sung most of his Kannada films songs beginning from the mega hit ‘Mungaru Male’ in 2006.

We give you the highlights of Sonu Nigam special chat with media persons:


• From New Delhi I came to Mumbai worked in television channels, for jingles and albums. My career saw upward growth from last five years.

• In Kannada I got a special place. I have good admiration. If my wordings are not announced correctly it is because the tutor has not got the right words from me. My name is spelt at Shonu Nigam.

• Yogaraj Bhat, Jayanth Kaikini. Mano Murthy, V Harikrishna and Hamsalekha I jell well.

• For me music means melody. Singing in Kannada given me very much popularity but I pretty popular in Hindi too.

• Music means melody for me.

• I have grown this long hair for no purpose. One thing to know how long it can grow and secondly it is just like that.

• Music should move away from filmy to classical, semi classical and world music.

• Mumbai film music today is loud. There is good melody in South India.

• For popularity luck counts. The blessing of God is also important.

• I am like an instrument. Thank almighty.

• Mungaru Male title track is my favorite so far.

• I have worked for basic album free of cost to Ashok Kheney banner.

• I would have become a scientist if not a singer

No comments:

Post a Comment