SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Saturday 31 July 2010

Sonu Niigaam - Tu Hi Ton Mera Dost Hai !!


Friends are a blessing. And those who have true ones, know just how special they are. So while each one of us has had their shares of happy, sad and memorable moments with friends in school, college and workplace, wonder what kind of friends and friendship our B’wood celebs share.

And they have genuine ones too, stars share with us on this Friendship’s Day ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Together, we laugh like kids: Sonu Niigaam
...but none of these friends of Sonu are from Bollywood. “For I believe friends are those who know you in and out, ones who are there from your childhood. So it’s my group of friends from school who continue to remain by best friends till date,” says Sonu. And they are “Kailash Chandani, who’s a friend from Std IX, Chintan Agarwal from Std X, Anurag Nigam, who’s a cousin but is more like my buddy, and Sanjay Chitale, a friend from New Jersey. My son was born at Sanjay’s place and it’s from then that we have remained friends. And while all, except Sanjay, are in Delhi, we keep in constant touch. And when we meet, it’s like house on fire. All these guys have such a peculiar sense of humour that we just laugh and laugh. What fun it is!” he exclaims.

But when it comes to recalling some special incidents or gestures by friends, it’s Kailash whom he remembers. “I remember how when for the first time I was leaving Delhi for Mumbai and was in a relationship with a girl, how Kailash helped me always. Mine being a conservative family, where even stepping out of the house without permission was not allowed, to have a girl call me was a very big thing. So then Kailash always came to my rescue. He’d come over, request my parents saying that we were going out for some fate or something, lend me his bike and then wait for five-six hours till I was away with her. Now, it’s only friends who’d do so much! I don’t have a real brother but with these guys with me, I’ve never even missed a brother.”

As from B’wood, “I have no best friend as such but I’m closest to Kailash Kher and composer Raju Singh. Like with Kailash, we are very friendly, but we don’t share dirty secrets. Though as much as I’d want to know his, I don’t share mine,” laughs Sonu, coming quickly on Raju Singh, “With Raju, it’s more informal!”

And yet, Sonu confesses, “I need friends but I have consciously strived not to make myself emotionally dependant on neither my family nor friends. That’s not to say, they are not an integral part of my life.”

Read More: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/Bwood-dostana/articleshow/6240298.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment