SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Thursday 24 June 2010

Sonu Niigaam To Release Michael Jackson Tribute !!


Mumbai, June 24 (IANS) Bollywood playback singer Sonu Niigaam, who is a huge fan of late pop legend Michael Jackson, said he is working on a tribute for Jackson with his brother Jermaine Jackson.

'I am working on a song which will be my tribute to Michael Jackson. This will be the first tribute song to the singer with one of his family members. After the song is recorded, I will work on a music video and release it soon,' Niigaam told reporters here

'I am very happy that Jermaine agreed to work on the song with me,' he added.

Jackson died June 25 last year. On his first death anniversary, 92.7 Big FM will play the songs of the King of pop all day and Niigaam will be on air dedicating his favourite Jackson songs.

'Micheal Jackson was a great artist and as an artist it is my duty to appreciate his commendable work. He changed a lot of things in the music industry and I don't think any singer around the world is left untouched by the kind of work he has done,' said Niigam.

The singer, who has been the voice behind chartbuster songs like 'Kabhi alvida na kehna', 'Saathiya', 'Kal ho naa ho', 'Dil chahta hai' and 'Sandese aate hain' among others also revealed that he was in Los Angeles last year when the news of Jackson's demise broke.

'I was just two miles away from Michael Jackson's house where he died. When we got to know the news. I, my wife and my son, we went to his house in the evening and lit a candle there. So many people were standing there,' he revealed.

On the professional front, Niigaam informed that he is currently working on an album on world music.

'I'm not singing too many film songs nowadays because I am not getting the kind of songs I want and I am not willing to do mediocre work. I am working on a world music album currently because I want to focus and encourage non-film music as well,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment