SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Monday 14 June 2010

Master's Choice !!


Get your list of what to listen to from the proven experts in the field

1 Zindagi ka safar (Kalyanji-Anandji): This song is from the movie Safar (1970).
It is sung by Kishore Kumar, one of my most favourite singers. This song is about the journey called life. I can connect to it very well.

2 Kal ho naa ho (Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy): I love the title song of Kal Ho Naa Ho(2003)It is sung by Sonu Niigaam, who is also one of my favourites. This was the first song that I sang in front of the judges on Indian Idol. My journey started from there onwards and that is the reason why this song is so important to me.

3 Jab koi baat bigad jaaye (Rajesh Roshan): This song is from the movie Jurm (1990) and is very special to me. It was originally my wife’s favourite. Just when we started seeing each other, I began to like it too. We can relate to this song, as music was the
common factor between us.

4 Everything I do (Bryan Adams): I simply love the melody and lyrics of this number. There is a very genuine feel to this song and it touches my heart. I love this romantic song.

— Abhijeet Sawant, Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment