SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Saturday 17 April 2010

Sonu Niigaam To Record With The Sugababes !!


The Sugababes are coming to Mumbai. This hot English female pop group from London will perform live at the IPL on April 25th. But there’s something else on their agenda, too — they will be recording with Sonu Niigaam.

Sonu’s ready with three tracks that he has composed himself. He will record one of them with the Sugababes. “The tracks are totally mainstream,” says Sonu.
Talking about the collaboration, he says, “Their music is really good. I did a lot of study on their kind of music and with my programming team, we’ve come up with three tracks.”

The Guinness Book of World Records has named the Sugababes as the most successful female act of the 21st century, thanks to seven UK No. 1 singles and 18 UK Top 10 hits. Sonu is naturally excited about this collaboration and he’s also enjoying his new role as a singer-cum-composer. “Until recently, I was just a singer, but now I’m really enjoying making music along with singing. I have always been interested in music, gadgets, software and now it’s coming to my help,” he says.

And since he’s going global, was there any special preparation? “I did a lot of research on the contemporary music scenario. I spent time upgrading my sound sense and I feel now I’m able to get the kind of sound which is acceptable worldover,” he says. Music apart, will the video with the Sugababes be quite a bold one? “It’s going to be very interesting for me and the Sugababes,” smiles Sonu.

No comments:

Post a Comment