SONU NIGAM'S MESSAGE !!

To all the fans of Vijay's blog, a very happy Christmas and a great new year to u. Keep blessing and supporting genuine music and genuine music lovers.. Lots of love and prayers. Sonu Niigaam 18/12/09
"I know now Oh Lord, how much You love me, after I see my own self love my son !" (Sonu Niigaam (080708 0830am IST, Bangkok, Millionaire Hilton, room 2328)

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Shri Akaal & Welcome !!

Latest News !! Music now released !! Breaking News (Mumbai Mirror) (Music Out Now) (Simpallaag Ond Love Story) (Music Out Now) (Zila Ghaziabad) (Music Out Now) (8.20) (Malayalam Movie) (Bloody Isshq)(Music Out Now) (Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga - Music Out Now!) (Sonu Nigam's 'Vayuputras' Now Released!) (Chashme Baddoor - Music Out Now!) (I Love NY - Music Out Now) (Shootout At Wadala - Music Out Now) (Ale - Music Out Now) (Bulbul - Music Out Now) (Rangeelay (Punjabi OST)- Music Out Now) (Kaddipudi - Music Out Now) (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 - Music Out Now)

About Me

My photo
London, Essex, United Kingdom

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS

SONU NIGAM AT EVENTS
Sonu Nigam At Ajmer Sharif 12-04-13

Monday 23 November 2009

Sonu Niigaam Planning To Bring Larry King To India


It would seem so given the rumour that Sonu Niigaam is said to be currently scouting for an apartment in New York. The singer, however, doesn’t confirm this. Yes, he admits that he’s spent almost six months this year between New York and Los Angeles working on various music concerts and shows. And, on a recent visit, he was even invited to the home of America’s sought-after talk show host — Larry King.

Asked how he managed this coup, Sonu Niigaam says, “I got to know Larry through his wife Shawn King, who is a brilliant country music singer. Music producer Damon Elliot introduced me to Shawn. And she invited me over to her home where I had my own personal audience with the revered Larry King.” Excited by that meeting, Sonu Niigaam is planning to bring Larry down to India now and reveals, “He definitely wants to come... but we have to see how we can steal him away from his daily television commitment.”

Sonu found Larry charismatic and with a crazy sense of humour. After spending hours in the television anchor’s home, the Bollywood singer says, “I was fascinated by the work that the Larry King Cardiac Foundation is doing. It was started by Larry after he suffered from a heart attack. The Kings raise funds to cover millions of Americans who don’t have medical insurance to pay heart treatment. I’m invited to attend one of the foundation’s functions.”

1 comment: